HaydenDavenportHaydenDavenport

Main Games Audio Reviews Stats 29 Fans

Pinball Flash : The Magik Pinball Flash : The Magik

Hey! Thanks for using my music for the intro. I had no idea, and I was just looking through my audio submissions when I noticed. I really appreciate it! :D

However, I did notice that the audio is a bit lossy and compressed sounding.. And when I listened to my audio submission, it wasn't that way, so I just wanted to make sure you were aware of that.

If you'd like to work with me in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks a bunch! :D

josh-tamugaia responds:

No problem, Hayden. Yes, I compressed it in order to reduce filesize. Your original music is great and it's a shame I had to do that, but I had no choice. I do that to almost every music I put in my games or else I'd have 10MB games. I will definitely contact you if I need help in making music and also refer you to people in need of music.

Thank YOU too for the great song.

Op. Human Interception Op. Human Interception

The audio is bad, and the gameplay isn't very good either. It's okay if this is one of your first games... But... I don't think this game should have been submitted. But keep up the work, everyone has to start small!

Finnegan2100 responds:

Yeah, the audio is a little goofy, but I wasn't aiming at any sort of perfect, clean game. Subscribe to my channel and I'll be SURE to show you some GOOD games over the next couple months. Heck, I'll even take requests!

Thanks for your comment and your vote!

Dream Symphony Dream Symphony

Not too bad. While the formula is old (doodle jump and many other games), the music added a nice touch. I wish there was more of an ending though... I wasted my time completing the game.

Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

Press up
Press down
Repeatedly Press A
Get instantly gratified
Repeat until bored (5 seconds)

Miami Shark Miami Shark

The audio is too loud, and the gameplay is repetitive. Kill everything on the screen is not a new concept. Being a shark is novel, but I'd say it loses its appeal quickly... I hate to go against the grain here, but... I don't get it.

AirScape AirScape

One of my larger problems is the amount of time it takes to transition between levels.
A transition that length would work better with significantly longer stages.
It seems like a minor flaw, but I think changing it would drastically increase the pace of the game since the stages are quite quickly paced.